On May 15th 2018, Ministers responsible for Social Policy in over 35 OECD and partner countries will meet in Montréal to exchange their views on their countries’ challenges, opportunities, and best practices in social protection in a Ministerial meeting entitled Social Policy for Shared Prosperity: Embracing the Future.
Ministers will address:
- Modernising social protection systems to better incorporate workers in non-standard jobs
- Promoting diversity and social inclusion for all people
- Coping with the challenges of population ageing
- Ensuring that children and youths have equal opportunities to succeed in life
- Mainstreaming gender equality and women’s issues in policy design and reform
Ministers will also set out their priorities for the Social Policy work of the OECD.